We provide a quantity discount, or special contract prices.
However, we make quotations for most elements that exist on the market.
We also offer a powerful welding machine of elements C 66/99.
Nut in a cage – this is a connecting material designed to create a thread in a thin material, most often in sheet metal or plastic. The nuts are applied to predominantly square holes, but there are other designs. The element itself then consists of a flexible sheet metal cage and freely moving nuts in it. The nuts in the cage are made in various materials that can also be combined, such as a steel cage / stainless steel nut under.
The advantage of the nuts in the cage is the possibility to remove them from the product at any time and move them to another place.
They are then most often used in switchboard cabinets or servers, where the height of the shelves for individual components can be freely adjusted.
Why work with us?
Read the TOP 10 reasons why our customers recommend us to their friends (IMP Kontakt satisfaction questionnaires, 2018):
1. Prompt response from customer service, customer care
2. High quality and top design awarded with a series of awards
3. Speed of delivery
4. Suggestions for solving customer problems
5. Expertise resulting from 21 years of market experience
6. Wide range supported by 3D models, the possibility of quick and easy download of 3D models
7. High-quality central warehouse in Vienna and Bratislava
8. Adherence to delivery deadlines
9. Long-term cooperation and willing employees of the company
10. Clear websites and catalogs